About usConversa Idiomas is a place where learning a language means much more than just studying it. It means getting to know a culture and opening our minds to different points of view, in a world where understanding diversity is becoming increasingly important. The Conversa Idiomas Languages team believes that languages are living entities, meant to be learnt through experience and contact with them and the modern culture they represent. We strive to make sure that our teaching methodology reflects the thrill experienced at the discovery of a new language, a new reality.
What can we offer?At Conversa Idiomas we offer students the chance to learn:
- Spanish as a foreign language, English and German through flexible one-to-one or group classes.
- Or, if you prefer, we can help you to organise your plans for learning the languagewhere it is spoken?. Courses Abroad , in some of the most reputated schools in the world.
- Also classes for companies and special groups.
- We are also specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, through one-to-one or group classes.
- We provide translation services.
- Preparation for Cambridge exams.
The teaching of spanish as a foreign language.The Equipo de Didáctica de Lengua Española in Conversa Idiomas is made up of a group of professionals in the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language, who, after over eighteen years’ experience in this field, have created their own project in which to provide teaching of a genuinely high standard. The Head of Studies, who is in charge of the pedagogical team of Conversa Idiomas, has been selected for her ability, teaching experience and high level of motivation. All the teachers that make up the Conversa Idiomas Team have university degrees and are experts in fusing their knowledge of linguistics and didactics to the present day reality of the Spanish language. They have regular training which ensures that they are always up to date with the latest advances in methodology and able to apply them in the classroom.